RE: [NetEpic ML] RE: [Net Epic ML] Re: Core rule interpretations

From: eivind borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 15:20:53 +0100

I don't agree.
If we include both, then we cant have a proper discussion of CAF on new
units on this list. Only one aproach should be included in the Core Rules,
the other should be an optional rule!

Then people can freely choose what to use, but still know what we base the
descissions on this list upon, and make their own houserules on this. Thats
what the Optional rules is all about isn't it?

We ablolutely can not have two sets of core rules! We have to talk the same
language on this list, else it easily becomes obsolete!

Eivind