RE: [NetEpic ML] BATTLEREPORT Chaos/Necrons

From: peter ramos <ramospeter_at_...>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 09:08:35 EST

Hi!

Hehe, sounds like you underestimated your opponents wit. He came up with
some pretty darn good ideas. Using plague wind when your troops are in close
combat so as not to regenerate is a stroke of genius!

Be interesting to see the rematch!

I'm responding from my work e-mail, so it may be at my home inbox. I'll
check it tonight. If it is not there I'll let you know.

Peter