Re: [NetEpic ML] Core Vote

From: warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 05:10:09 -0800

Hi Eivind,

OHHH BOY, does your example look WRONG to me!

In your example, I would do the following, after FF is done:

1) Pair the combats.

A) sm7, ork4
B) sm8, ork5
C) sm9, ork6
D) sm10, ork7
E) sm11, ork8
F) sm12, ork9
G) sm5, ork3

The Marine player, having troops doubled up, must make the following
choices:

H) sm1 or sm2, must attack ork1. The extra stand (say sm1), may double
up on ork1, OR ork4.
G) sm3 or sm4, must attack ork2. The extra stand (say sm4), may double
up on ork2, OR ork7.

2) All pairs fight ONE round of Close Combat, if two units are fighting
one enemy, the second stand gets to add 1d6.

3) The combat is resolved one pair at a time.

4) Any surviving stands still pinned by an enemy unit, at the end of the
turn, will possibly fight a round of Close Combat in the next turn.

5) The surviving detachments (on both sides) may be given any order on
the next turn, but any units still pinned in the next turns Close Combat
Phase, must fight a round of Close Combat.

What does everyone else, including Peter, think?

Warprat ;)