RE: [NetEpic ML] NetEpic WW2 (loong)

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 14:54:09 +0200

[snip]
> Also standardize the weapons because in 1939 to 1945 there
> were some major
> innovations in weaponry in strength and ability. Leave
> options or dates or a
> time line when these weapons began evolving.

I am not sure I understand what you mean. Do you mean that weapons of the
same size would have same stats? If so, I disagree; the guns of different
nationalities had quite different characteristics even when they were of the
same size. Soviet guns, for example, had quite poor penetration capabilities
even when they were quite large. The 122mm gun was worse than german long
88mm, and the 76mm found in t-34s was much worse than german 75mm.

> Darius

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.