RE: [NetEpic ML] a look of forts in prototype

From: Karlsen Rune <rune.karlsen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 17:34:32 +0100

Hi!

We are also interested up here in the cold north (Norway). If we pay you in
advance,
i hope we wont have to pay any customs tax on them either. 50USD is a very
nice
price for what you're offering. It would amount to about 450Nkr + shipping
which
would probably be another 100-150 Nkr or so. Not a bad deal at all :)

Rune