RE: [NetEpic ML] a look of forts in prototype

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 12:34:10 -0800 (PST)

  Karlsen Rune <rune.karlsen_at_...> wrote:

Hi!

Thanks for you interest, send me a address and I ll find out the shipping cost for you and a price in Nkr (what ever that is)LOL snow balls or what LOL has to be something cold

Quester aka Ron W DuBray quester666_at_...

15 summit Ave

Albany NY 12209

USA
PS: its cold here too and snowing soon BBBBBBBBBuRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrr!!!! have a good day!!

We are also interested up here in the cold north (Norway). If we pay you in
advance,
i hope we wont have to pay any customs tax on them either. 50USD is a very
nice
price for what you're offering. It would amount to about 450Nkr + shipping
which
would probably be another 100-150 Nkr or so. Not a bad deal at all :)

"Is it time to play?"