Imperial Knights and super heavy damage tables?

From: Daniel Wolf <MasterDanielWolf_at_...>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 20:24:29 +0100

Hello everybody,

the great "rule-revisor" is asking you the following: (i'm just working on
the imperial army book)

1. Shall the Super heavy damage tables also be used for imperial knights? We
(Peter & I) couldn't come up with this one; we don't know how it was
originally intended...

My personal answer would be "no", because knights have in most circumstance
an unmodified save from the front (through their energy shield); and most
shooting happens from the front; it's very seldem that you shoot at the side
or the back.

Bye
Daniel Wolf