Warhammer PBeM

From: <Lurchulies_at_...>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 09:56:46 -0000

I would like to introduce everyone to my project. I have been working
on it on and off since summer and now i am getting close to
completeing the entire game of fantasy battle. None of the armies are
totally complete but thats only characters that can be quickley
created from a existing troops that is equiped properly. There are
now only 3 out of the 16 armis in warhammer that need work and those
to shall soon be ready. Come on over check it out fantasy battle is
not theonly one up there but it is by far the most complete

here is a link for it so come and check it out and if youlike it tell
few freinds about it. We already have 104 people from all over the
world from america to europe.

 http://www.egroups.com/group/Warhammer-PBEM