RE: [NetEpic ML] War Monger play sheet

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 08:35:15 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: EXT quester [mailto:quester666_at_...]
Sent: 08. November 2000 17:41
To: netepic egroups.com
Subject: [NetEpic ML] War Monger play sheet

Hi all

Did anyone see the play sheet i did up for the war monger, that i put in the
files ???

JS: Yep, looks nice! I suppose we are going to use the lower half of the
Imperator?

and a note on the paper rhinos. I ve built some there ok and hard to fold
to make them look good and a lot of time and work..

but they can be worth it and make for good killed tanks and veh.

I experimented yesterday with a Epic scale Leman Russ. I think it can be
done, but details are a pain. And, since I don't have any serious drawing
programs, I have to use millimeter paper and a pencil to draw a prototype.

Q...

"Is it time to play?"

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.