RE: [NetEpic ML] E40K Army Lists

From: eivind borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 13:55:59 +0100

Hi Warren!
My group tried out this some time ago and played many battles with this
system. The we discovered Netepic and went back to the original system with
armycards. It wasnt a good system, too easy to cheese out.

The detachments are rather big, imagine a whole IG artillery company firing
at once, or every Squatdetachment lead by a guildmaster so the morale are
never worse than 1, always accompanied by a living ancestor so you can give
two orders to a number of troops? The orks aleways having a dragsta with
forcefields in every detachment? The Space Marines turned into an orkmob
because of the coherency rules?

All in all, my advice to you is to not venture into this, it comes nothing
good out of it!

Eivind