Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: where are the files ???

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 07:10:06 -0500

It looks like a Giant nuke missile with a drill as thye nose, add big hatch
door on one side from card, and mount it on a big flat bed truck. The
bestest and closest as (Tiggr would say) from Winnie The Pooh Hehehe :-)
model I've seen that looks like it as a proxy would be the Long Tom from
BattleTech line of minis