GZGames figures...

From: chubbybob <bob_at_...>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 17:20:25 +0100

Hi folks ..
       I apologise for the attachment but I just had to share these figures
with those who have not seen them... This is DS127 NAC combat armoured
infantry.. They are now inducted into the imperial guard.. please excuse
the paint job but they are 6,mm figs and the scale and my eyes are no longer
compatible...?=0)

       Bob DeAngelis
PS IMPORTANT I made the attachment myself and there is no viral threat...