Re: [NetEpic ML] Warmonger Playtesting from Daniel

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 17:38:41 -0500

humm We always thought it cumulative, cumulative means plus the number of hits, so in that sence 1 hit=0, 2 hits=1 so +1 to roll for damage, 3hits=2 so +2, and so on. But you are right about the CC 2 damage= a roll of 6 on the damage chat and was always one of the main reasons I was not a big Titan buyer, just to easy to take out, so put my $9, at that time each, into infatry/calvary instead, shear numbers would mean easy VP from enemy. But, when firing we just applied the rules for SH tanks and thought it the way it was. Playing this way dose show how go there armor really is, even for SH tanks.