Re: [NetEpic ML] Polls

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 09:53:04 -0500

OOO one other thing for thought with this new rule will the Imp Titan and
Titan types like, will they need the 2d6 to save now? with this new rule I
think they will not need this but that is just my rantting. What you all
say? Well try the new rule and see how much you like it then try it with the
Imp Titan. I think they will no longer need the 2d6 save?