Re: [NetEpic ML] Pictures needed

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 11:25:16 -0800 (PST)

heres some pics of wolfs and dark angels
  Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...> wrote:

Hi!

I am making a concerted effort to get the net epic army cards done by Christmas. I need however the following:

1: pciture of a sabre tank hunter tank
2. pictures of marines painted in space wolf and dark angel colors

For those who own 40k minitures I need a painted:

1. Assassin
2. Adeptus mechanicus
3. IG psyker
4. Confessor