RE: [NetEpic ML] Polls

From: eivind borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 10:05:01 +0100

Hi

I have played up against this weapon some time ago. As far as I remember, we
rolled scatter on my titan once, then rolled armor saves for each hit.
Remember, this isnt a gatling-gun, there are no recoil on lasers.

The eldar is supposed to have good weaponry, sp I dont think we should strip
it down further as the new way of reading the damage chart already weakens
this weapon. Besides that, eldar titans is quite woulnerable, dont think any
of their titans can hold one turn against my artillery...

Eivind