Re: Sisters of Battle

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 11:44:57 -0000

Hi
I have wanted to try out the PDF for some time now, and finally
gotten the opportunity. I dont really like the new Defenders of the
Impperium booklet as I am strictly opposed to mixing armies. Theese
rules opens the oppurtunity to really cheese out your opponent.

The only good thing about this new armylist is the PDF forces, and as
they are quite underdogs, they can be mixed with any force without
being cheesy.

Eivind

--- In netepic_at_egroups.com, nils.saugen_at_s... wrote:

> Well, It'll be the first test for us actually....... I think,
you'll find a
> battle report here later this evening or tomorrow... This might be
> considered a prelude to our upcomming 10000 points battle between
Chaos and
> a Slann/Dark Angels alliance. This battle is in it's early
planning, I guess
> we're going to play it somtime after x-mas.
>
> Nils

SM/IG
> ally.
> Darius