Re: Close Combat Draw

From: Gavan Pearce <gavan_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 22:45:05 -0000

Another option would be to fight it out right away, another roll so
one of the stands is killed. Close Combat is very deadly.

This would free up the unit for the next turn and not have to worry
about a unit left in close combat and what type of orders to give the
rest.

This begs the question, How long ia a round in EPIC. Wouldn't the
fight in close combat continue until only one side survived.

--- In netepic_at_egroups.com, "Weasel Fierce" <septimus__at_h...> wrote:

>they say locked in CC till next trun then you fight another round

Are you forced to place detachments on charge orders if some of their
troops are pinned in close combat???

Or could you give them any order?

Another thing:

I know this may have been considered before, but why doesn't troops
earn a +1 CAF bonus when charging?
Pretty much any game system I have played grants some bonus to
charging troops
http://explorer.msn.com