Re: [NetEpic ML] Warmonger

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 16:59:46 -0800 (PST)

  Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...> wrote:

Hi!

Could whomever made the final form of the Warmonger (Questor?), get me the word file with the proposed stats and templates? I'd like to get it in the books coming out now.The templates are in the files and dan wolf should have the last write up

Thanks!

Peter

eGroups Sponsor

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"