Immobile guns

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 09:50:33 +0200

I just realized that there currently are no rules in the PDF section to
handle what happens when a detachment of immobile guns fails a morale check.

This should be added:

Special rule: Immobile gun morale
If a detachment of immobile guns fails a morale check, they are routed and
removed unless there are enough artillery tractors to tow the whole
artillery detachment so close that they can move and hook up the guns in the
next movement phase. In this case both the artillery tractor and the gun
detachment are on fall back orders and must behave as described in the rules
until rallied.

If a detachment of immobile guns fails a morale check while in CC (for
example when charged by a creature causing fear) it is automatically
destroyed.

I realize this may be a bit complicated, but I decided to cut the poor PDF
some slack; the immobile guns are bad enough already. Now there is at least
a small chance of escaping total destruction.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.