Re: [NetEpic ML] Sentinels

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 06:08:41 -0800 (PST)

  nils.saugen_at_... wrote:

seeing that the techguard is a add on to the Imperial guard ( its not a stand alone army) I don t see a problem

Imperial armys are a mix of any and all units they can get to the war. in other words the imps. dont have a set force list. Their like send them all and put Bob in command. LOL

Q...

Hi,

There's something that has puzzeled me for quite some time. Sentinels seems the ideal support unit for imperial Knights (at lest for me), yet the tech guard dosen't have access to that unit. Anybody know why? Or have anybody got any plausible explanations why the Tech Guard shouldn't have access to sentinels?

Nils

eGroups Sponsor

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"