Ogre tank sets to ship in late december

From: Hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 21:43:49 -0800

Well tought you all were dead, here is some new life for you guys Ogre Tank Sets to ship in late Dec. Time to dust off the rules from Incoming and test the list so as to add it to version 4.0. Now that we can get the models should be fun to fight, <cough ahut cough> I mean discuss about. Check out the link and see for yourself, now what incoming was that in I belive #1. Well have fun and may the frogs RULE YOU !!

 http://theminiaturespage.com/news/?id=800742