Re: [NetEpic ML] Primarch powers

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 10:24:52 -0500

Fulgrim: he already has some tweaking since his morale based power
imposes a -2 penalty. My recommendation is to include ALL units in his
radius (a paltry 15cm). That way he can affect more units and his power
is similar to the more powerful Primarchs.

-->Or double his range on the power, and make it -1. Six of one, half
dozen of another as I see it. I hardly ever use Fulgrim, so I'm not sure
as to his effectiveness, or how to go about tweaking him.

Angron: I'd only add a morale penalty to his fearsome roar since he
affects all units in 15cm. What should it be? -1 or -2?

-->Angron should definitely have a morale effect on Imperials and Squats.
 Not so much so against Orks and Eldar, and none against bugs. So, some
thing like -2 vs Imps/Squats, -1 vs Eldar/Orks, none against Tyrranids.

Josh R

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell