Re: Sisters of Battle

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 23:10:29 -0000

Hi
Nils and I played a game some time ago wher his sisters gave my
forces a real slap on the face. As I know Nils wont be on-line for a
while I take the liberty of answering your mail.

If I remember correctly he used Rihnos with a different collorscheeme
for immolators (You might as well use razorbacks, they are available
now at GWs online store.)

Sisters: SM tacticals
Arch Angels: SM assaults
Eradicators: IG tacticals
Assault sisters (or whats-their-name...) IG assault
Hvy Sisters (or something....) SM devastators or IG hvy weapons
Cardinals: Whirlwinds

This is how I remember Nils planned to use his sister....

Eivind