Re: [NetEpic ML] Warprats Flyers to peter

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 16:41:50 -0800 (PST)

But rats rules gives a flyer only 2 45* turns with a 10cm space between them, and you have to move at least half speed, its real easy to move off the table when your trying to bomb something 3cm from the edge
  peter ramos <ramospeter_at_...> wrote:

Hi!

Hmm.. The new draft and flier rules state that you may make as many turns
before and after movement. The interveneing movement is in a straight line.
Thus you could really never move off table.
Nope its easy you want to bomb a unit 5cm from the north edge and your 25 cm south of them and you have to fly Min. of 50cm this puts you 20cm off the table

and if you cant the table edge gives ground units an undue advange

Ron aka Q...
Peter

>From: quester <quester666_at_...>
>To: netepic_at_egroups.com
>Subject: Re: [NetEpic ML] Warprats Flyers
>Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 08:23:50 -0800 (PST)
>

> I ve had only 1 Question at this time what hapons to a thruster that can
>t turn enough and moves off the table ??
>
>ground units never seem to get bombed when close to the table end.
>
>and also how about elavation change turns make a turn in any direction when
>going up or down by making a looping turn. costing a set movement
>
>EX. going West at high loop down to low going east cast 20cm of movement
>
>Q...

eGroups Sponsor

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"