New units

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 14:18:32 +0200

I uploaded a new file to the vault and here's my excuse for doing that. When
I saw the new Imperial tanks in Forge World I knew I just had to convert
those to NetEpic. The stats (with the exception of the Shining Spears) are
based on those in the Imperial Armout book, but as always i have not totally
followed them and used my owen vision of those units to give the finishing
touch to them. The Shining Spears were done just for fun and IMO aren't very
exciting unit, but somebody just might like them. As always, all are
optional. If anybody ever playtests them please let me know.

The file is named New Units.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.