Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Question regarding armies

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 07:34:52 -0800 (PST)

  Hellreich <hellreich_at_...> wrote:

NOW ! NOW ! don t go and and get all gunho there bud, or us dumb americans well have go imp.on you and show you orks how to fight one more time HeHeHe our leaders are a lot like orks too but we keep them on a short rope HeHeHe

howYes US GREMANS could really kick some butt back in the day LOL hehehehe :-).
To bad all our leaders were NUTZ like abunch of Orks on a WWWAAAAHHHGGGG!!!!
LOL hhehehehehe :-)