Re: [NetEpic ML] quester

From: peter ramos <ramospeter_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 15:56:45 -0500

Hi!

Questor, thanks for the pictures, but next time please send them directly to
my personal e-mail.

Many people on the list have slow connections and sending pictures this big
can tie them up a long time.

As a general rule, do not send any file or picture greater than 100K
directly to the list, send those to the file section.

Thanks to all who are sending me pictures just remember to send them to:
primarch_at_... and NOT to the list.

Sorry to those it has inconvenienced, but we never stated a policy on
sending attachments before now (my oversight).

But now we do have a policy, so to all list memebers, PLEASE, adhere to it.

Thanks

Peter