Re: [NetEpic ML] quester

From: suleyman birol akmeric <Akmeric_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 00:10:57 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: J. Michael Looney <gamer_at_...>

> Or uploading them to the files section for the list.
>
> I'm not the "tin horn dictator" of this list, but on the ones I am THD of,
> sending a binary to the list, vs. uploading it to the files section is
> grounds for being banned.
>
> Peter, you might give that some thought...

I sincerely believe that Quester didn't have any malice in him when he sent
these pictures, and only trying to help the group's coordinator. I don't
think he deserves any punishment.

On the other hand, speaking of malice and being banned, Peter, have you
remembered the name of the person who sent the above message back from the
days when our list was a closed one?

Birol