[NetEpic ML] Cardboard Epic buildings

From: Thomas Lawson <Kurmark_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 12:36:45 -0600

We were in desparate need of terrain so I dug out my disk with the old 40k
battle bunker on it. Then I modified it in Paint Shop Pro so it looks like a
big stronghold for Epic with small firing slits on the sides instead of the
big ones for the 40k models. It came out pretty well and looks good on the
tabletop.

I had to make an extra couple of modifications to the roof so you could put
Epic troop stands on it, but the modification took all of about 5 seconds.
You could quickly and easily glue on comm towers and small gun turrets for
the added effects.

So, if anyone wants the two pages emailed to them so you can crank out lots
of cheap, but effective terrain, just email me. I will send along
instructions for assembling it as well. In all it would be about a 1 meg
download at most.