Re: I have a few spare Epic things. (ot)

From: <wsboyd_at_...>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 23:22:51 -0000

Sorry if this posting offended you. I have a
2nd one NOT on eBay if your interested.

I only posted this a 2nd time (not three) to
add the link I forgot. I did not think this was
in anyway against any rules or traditions, as I
have seen it on other eGroup lists more than once.

Could the List Admin. please post which is the correct
form, on this list, for letting other list members
that you wish to sell/buy/trade list related items:

A/ No acceptable way, don't mention it!
B/ A vague mention, requesting list members
   contact them for any & all details privately.
C/ Mentioning a list posted to the List Vault.
D/ Similar to what I did.
E/ More than one of the above (which?)
F/ Something else. Please specify.

Thank You
W.S. Scott Boyd

--- In netepic_at_egroups.com, "Hellreich" <hellreich_at_n...> wrote:
> Take your Spam else where please this is the 3rd time you posted
> your stuff for sale if you wanted someone from this list to buy it

then you should of asked before you put it on Ebay.