Re: [NetEpic ML] Question regarding armies

From: P.J.T <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 16:28:37 -0000

Hi,

Really late reply here, but I've been unable to access the group for a while..

With regards to "the naval bit" have you checked out my "WET Epic" section on Weird World Wargaming (http://welcome.to/weird_world) which is being moved to Epic 40K.com (http://epic40k.com). If you've already sen it and think its rubbish thats fine, its just an option.

Epic 40K.com will be re-launched in Feb. along with all my sites. No updates until then I'm afraid though.

Paul "TuffSkull" T.