Re: [NetEpic ML] Painted IG

From: dardman <dardman_at_...>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 14:09:23 -0500

Peter,
Sorry, Luca beat you by a mere 18 minutes. If he changes his mind you are next in line. My brother may have a few loose IG that he is willing to trade. I will let you know as I will see him today. They are big into Mage Knight at his store. Ed and I have been playing Void. It is really a good game. After your baby is born and things settle down we would love to show you the game. We are building 3 armies and will start a 4th as soon as they pay us for the demo we did for them.
Take care.
Darius