Re: [NetEpic ML] SM/TL 2nd Ed Fighta-Bommerz

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 10:20:41 -0500

Hi!

Jim the ork fighta- bomma never had stats released by GW. These are
models that appeared with the release of epic 40k. Net epic of course
made stats for all the new models. The books are currently being
re-edited. You can get teh older version three at the epicentre:

http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/1353/epicentre.html
The newer version will be made available soon, just watch for the
announcement on the list.

Peter