Re: [NetEpic ML] Website: Replacing NetEpic 4

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 09:33:04 -0800 (PST)

  Tom Webb <mail_at_...> wrote:
replace them

Hi all,

    Reguarding the NetEpic website what do you want me to do, shall I add a new section for NetEpic 4.1 or should I replace the NetEpic 4 files with the 4.1 files as they are developed (I have heard a few suggestions that indicate this as the most popular course of action).

    I have the files at present for the NetEpic 4.1 Rules, NetEpic 4.1 Armies of the imperium and NetEpic 4.1 Chaos. Are there any missing?

Tom.

PS: I can handle files up to 1 meg a day on email Peter, maybe more if you can let me know in advance. Do you have ICQ then we could do direct file sharing?

eGroups Sponsor

Choose 3 DVDs for $0.49 each!

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"