Picture requests.

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 23:56:04 -0500

Hi!

Well the wait is over! I have completed the first batch of army cards-
Space marines. There are a few in the set I have not finished for the
lack of suitable pictures, perhaps some of the members can help me out.
I need the following:

1. Sabre tank. This would be a conversion, if anyone has actually made
one I'd like a picture.
2. Legion of the damned infantry stand
3. Death company infantry and chaplain

In all there are only 6 cards I have not finished, due to pending
pictures from members and the requests above. I WILL release the
finished ones though as soon as I can coordinate with Tom to get them on
the website. Once that is done I will make the announcement so members
may begin to download them.

The next set is IG, the following sets are in order they will be done:

Eldar
Squats
Tyranids
Orks
Slann
Titans
PDF

I will have to wait for people like Darius to collect and paint thier
SOB armies to make those cards.

Once all are done the full database of the picture library will also be
available on the website.

Send any pictures directly to me.

Peter