Army cards

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 11:14:25 -0500

Hi!

Hopefully you have recieved the Heresy files without any problems. As
you knwo the space marine army cards for net epic are ready to go, and
the IG ones are soon to follow. Each file is in Jpeg format and zipped.
The can be broken up in categories (army, unit type) to make it easier
for people to get what they need.

I need you to give me the okay to start sending stuff. To bypass the the
e-mail atachment business we can use one of those free online drive
spaces, like mysapce.com or other such one (I got a couple of them).
That way I can upload to that, send you the invitation to a shared file
and you can access them at your liesure. This will nullify our
geographical and time concerns.

Let me know.

Peter