Re: Re: [NetEpic ML] Happy Birthday Net Epic!

From: <drklrd_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 14:49:53 -0500

 I would be happy to start compiling an access database for this purpose. i do not have in web programing experience so I would have to hand off the data base to someone else, to insert it into the epic central site.
netepic_at_egroups.com wrote:
> Hi!

This is an idea discussed for a while and perhaps with the new Epicentre
we can bring to pass. I believe it would be valuable to have a player database
so players may seek everyone out. This would include name, city and e-mail.
Voluntarily of course, but it be nice if all could do it. I'll let everyone
know when we'll get this together, hopefully as soon as the other projects
end.

Peter

<A TARGET="Link" class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:drklrd_at_...">drklrd@...</A> wrote:

Awsome,four years is a pretty short time to have accomplished all you guys have done. And at the same time it is a long time for a group like this to have congealed with out drifting away from the original aim.
> cudo's
>
> is it possibel to compile a directory of people on this list?
> perhaps with email addresses and the city's or area where they live, maybe we could even include a blurb about armies they prefer or own.
>
> <A TARGET="Link" class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:netepic_at_egroups.com">netepic_at_egroups.com</A> wrote:

  Hi!

> As with every January since the "founding" another year of net epic has
> gone by. The net epic project is now four years old!! In that time we
> have gone through 4 versions and added a whole host of rules, units and
> new army lists. We also now have a mailing list (this one) with close to
> 200 members and high traffic volume. The Epicentre has evolved into a
> much sought after epic page and is currently undergoing its greatest
> transformation. Soon to house the nets first full epic picture library
> and all the net epic army cards.
>
> As you can see we have accomplished much in four years!
>
> Of course NOTHING can be done or finished without the excellent support
> of ALL OF YOU!!!
>
> My thanks to all the great people on the list new and old. If not for
> you we would not be here, nor have accomplished anything. I thank
> everyone for making the list an interesting place to be and for all the
> great content. !
I a day where most of the usenet is mostly wasted
> bandwidth, I am glad to get good stuff in all your e-mails.
>
> My special humble thanks to Daniel Wolf, without whom the current well
> edited and organized version of net epic would not have been possible
>
> Again, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU ALL!!
>
> Looking forward to another great year!
>
> Peter
>

> To unsubscribe send e-mail to: <A TARGET="Link" class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:netepic-unsubscribe_at_egroups.com">netepic-unsubscribe_at_egroups.com</A>
>

> To unsubscribe send e-mail to: <A TARGET="Link" class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:netepic-unsubscribe_at_egroups.com">netepic-unsubscribe_at_egroups.com</A>

eGroups Sponsor

<A TARGET="Link" href="http://rd.yahoo.com/M=168002.1291681.2888959.2/D=egroupmail/S=1700059081:N/A=564920/*http://www.columbiahouse.com/gateway?token=7407" target="_top">