Re: [NetEpic ML] Army card update

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 18:58:23 -0800 (PST)

 New Gamer in training hummm??

luck and happyness to you and yours peter

Ron

PS: space seems to be a problem on the web page How about a link to a 2ed page for some of the bigger info like the army cards and you to be photo gallery

I ve talked to some friends and this seems to be the way lots of people get around space problems on web sights

  Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...> wrote:
Hi!

As I awaited the birth of my new daughter (who was born yesterday at a
healthy 8 lbs and 10 onces!), I managed to kill time (and tension) by
rapidly making more army cards. Currently I have made all the IG company
cards and am quickly making the support cards. At this pace (since I'll
be home for a week or two, between dirty diapers and formulas of
course!) I should be done with IG/tech guard by the week end. Chaos and
tyranids will follow soon after that.

Since the vault is too crowded and lacks the required space they will be
available on the epicentre soon. I wil announce this as soon as it occurs.

Peter

eGroups Sponsor

Choose 3 DVDs for $0.49 each!

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"