Re: [NetEpic ML] Scotia Models

From: Graham Whitehead <graham_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 18:41:21 -0000

I haven't seen the 1/300 stuff, but their 25mm sci-fi stuff is nice
(although much of it is from the Kryomek system - which they took over,
rather than designed themselves). I will ask around the local gamers and see
if any of them have any Scotia 1/300 stuff, if they have I will get some
piccies. Failing that, I see the guys from Scotia at several shows and I
could take some pics there. This might take a little while though as the
show season over here starts in early april.

Graham