Re: [NetEpic ML] GW Epic

From: <Schack-Hamburg_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 19:11:11 +0100

Hi Sarah!

Beeing a member of this list, but never talking too much, I always
hoped some fellow member would come up with such an idea on such an
occasion. Well, it nearly impossible to get epic stuff nowadays without paying
horrendous amounts of money or nerves( Mail oder from germany means= add 40% of
ordervolume for postage and packing).
What I needed would be plastic boxes of Imperials. Don�t know If they still exist
and to what Prices. If they do however I would really be interessted in you
helping me out a bit. Maybe you could email me back?
I hope you won�t need a truck in order to make everyone on our list satisfied.

A goodbye from Germany, Alexander