Re: [NetEpic ML] New order counters

From: dardman <dardman_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 09:46:31 -0500

Sounds good but Prep fire should be taken at a minus 1 penalty like
snap-fire is because you are shooting at a moving target and rushing to get
the shot/barrage off.

As for the daemon cards most of what I wasn't sure of has been cleared up
but my point is to force the Chaos player to realize the chaos cards aren't
just for saves. Also there are some psychic attacks that don't give saves so
how would a daemon save using a chaos card?

Darius

Shop online without a credit card
http://www.rocketcash.com
RocketCash, a NetZero subsidiary