Re: [NetEpic ML] Is anyone out there

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 20:36:11 -0500

Hi!

It gets quite from time to time, but it always picks up. The bunkers are
pretty cool. This kind of play aid is very useful and will get on the
webpage soon.

As we speak I'm coordinating with our two webmasters to get net epic its
own website and I am proceeding to transfer the enormous amount of files
whic hare teh army cards. The cards for Space marine, IG and tech guard
are completed, with chaos following quickly.

Once the website issues are resolved the material will be made available
very quickly.

I will anounce when all is ready.

Peter