Re: [NetEpic ML] Is anyone out there

From: Hellreich <helreich_at_...>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 16:31:18 -0800

no and yes I had a major puff back in my house, what a nightmare. I never
knew what damage this type of heater problem could do it killed my CPU, I
had to take it to be repaired. Sorry if things seemed bad from my point but
if you have or have freinds that this has happended to then hopfully you can
understand some of the things I'm going through. Again Sorry.