Re: [NetEpic ML] Greater Daemon movement

From: peter ramos <ramospeter_at_...>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 08:28:19 -0500

Hi!

Technically speaking yes. Of course you know what the problem is, the models
are horribly out of scale and look plain silly inside a building.

The resolution in most groups (if not all) is that they may NOT enter
buildings but move through any other terrain like infantry.

I guess we should insert that into their description, since no one really
allows them to enter because it looks "funny"

What say others?

Peter