Re: [NetEpic ML] Return of the slann

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 22:25:57 -0500

Hi!

>> ? Another good idea, I assume you mean things like under army composition
>
> you will list units that that army may use from other list. Like under Slann
> it would say you may choose Necron infantry and light tanks from the Necron
> list, and you may choose infantry only from the Exodus list, or something
> to this.
>
> Good Idea!

Yes, each list will specifically list what that particular army can
take. Their will be overlap like some of the true slann units.

> Perhaps we should let the Gravguard have 2 attack dies for the missiles,
> after all they are supposed to be hvy support units???

Point taken two it is.

> I have trouble with flyers regenerating for the following reason:
> They are shot down and crash to the ground, anyone seen pictures of plane
> crashes???? Parts are spread throughout a very wide area!!!! Furtermore this
> would indicate that all Slann aricraft are VTOL crafts. Thats ok I guess,
> but you vould have to device rules on where the planes should land!!!!

Your thinking of repair in the wrong way. It occurs as soon as the
damage is taken, the plane doesn't crash it just seals the damage when
it makes the roll. Note these units are REALLY expensive, without repair
its not worth it.

Peter