RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: Greater Daemon movement

From: Karlsen Rune <rune.karlsen_at_...>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 18:41:21 +0100

Hi!

Since Greater Demons can move into woods, can they be shot at in the woods?
They are
very large, and the miniatures are certainly taller than our woods. Im
asking this because
the situation arose when i played chaos. I think they should be, since they
wouldnt crouch
down and hide. They're demons after all. A -1 tohit penalty would perhaps
apply though.

Rune