RE: [NetEpic ML] Return of the slann

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 09:03:35 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: nils.saugen_at_... [mailto:nils.saugen_at_...]
Sent: 12. februar 2001 09:01
To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [NetEpic ML] Return of the slann

Hi!

I agree in theory, but id really like to see how this would be done.
Also, remember that everybody hasnt got ALL of the different exodite,
necron and slann figures. Ive based my purchases on the 1.0 list, and
would really hate to find that id have to spend another $200 to buy
more units, or to see units i already have incompatible with my other
units.

Very important point. I will list what would tentatively consist of each
army list and we can all input what units can overlap and which can't, so as
to validate everyones present collections.

How about allowing the True slann company cards to be able to pick support
cards from both lists????? Wheter or not they should have full acess to both
lists is a discussion point! I say make a reduced list, to keep some of the
units unavailable to the other side. I'd exclude super heavies, Knights,
Preatorians. How about making Exodus partly (or tataly) vunerable to the
effects of the nullyfy field???

Woops typo, partly not tataly (wonder where that came from) vunerably to the
nullyfy field. i.e. get the -2 to CAF effect, or something...