RE: [NetEpic ML] Army cards update

From: Tom Webb <mail_at_...>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 10:45:33 -0000

Hi,

        Further to this, what I will do is have them seperate and in ZIP file
format so an entire army can be downloaded at once. The filesize for the
Space Marines in total is 1.8 meg. This gives players the option.

        The army cards will be linked to the Webpage by the end of the weekend when
I upload the EpiCenter V.3.

Tom.