Re: [NetEpic ML] Correct NetEpic site URL, Important please read.

From: Hellreich <helreich_at_...>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 19:27:26 -0800

Ok nice site but, first not all of use that play this game are of the young bucks, some of us are from the older herd. So some feed back,

1 can you darken or change the font used to name the game system the one used now is hard to see, and some what hard to read that font
2 I hate to wear reading glasses to read my cpu with a 17' monitor and fonts set at largest, for then I really start to feel old. And when that happens I start to lose interest.